This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Blogelina. All opinions are 100% my own!
When I started this blog three years ago, I really had no idea about the amount of work it takes to get a blog up and running.
SEO? I don’t think I even heard that term until my second year in. Keywords in the post title? Categories and tags??
To be honest, I cringe now at some of my earliest posts.
Thankfully there is a wonderful site that can help you understand what those unfamiliar terms mean and how to implement them on your own site as well. (Goodness knows I needed help!)
Blogelina has tons of posts that can help you sort through just about any blogging related issue.
And, for a limited time, Blogelina is offering a special deal — just for you! You can enroll in the popular 4-week blogging class —Profitable Blogging for Beginners— for just $5!
If you want to learn the basics of how to set up a blog, take your blogging to the next level, or begin earning money from your blog, this class is for you!
What do you get if you sign up?
- A 60-Page How-To Manual packed with information that will help starting your own blog less overwhelming
- 4 weekly online class sessions where you can ask your questions and get personalized feedback
- A FREE Year of Web Hosting
- Blogelina Does Your Blog Set-Up For You - They will take care of the techie side of the set-up so you don’t have to. You just have to start blogging!
- Blueprints, step-by-step tutorials, networking with other bloggers – everything you need to grow your blog.
And if life gets in the way and you can’t make it to one of the sessions?
You’re covered! Notes from each session are automatically emailed to you. (I love having a mini refresher course right there at my fingertips!)
If you want to take your blog to the next level, here’s your chance!