My kids love bugs! (In fact, quite a few times they have had a millipede or caterpillar for an overnight pet.) Me? I prefer the kind of bugs you can craft. If you feel the same way, here are 10 cute bug crafts both you and the kids will love.
Just click on the blue words to open a new page with the craft directions!
1. Water Bottle Lightning Bug (It really glows!)
3. Rock Bugs
4. Paper Plate Ladybug (Got to love paper plate crafts!)
7. Button Bugs (Perfect for helping little ones work on buttoning skills)
9. Buzzing Mosquito Craft (It really buzzes!)
10. Cardboard Tube caterpillar (with a bonus rock version!)
For more, check out Frogs, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails For Bug Themed Activities for Kids and these great bug books!