It’s been a busy week here: my sister’s family visited for a few days, the kids have kept me busy just being kids, there’s been the usual laundry and housekeeping activities, and I’ve been trying to pack for vacation. For a moment I was so scattered I thought that Father’s Day was this coming Sunday, but a glance at the calendar allowed me to breathe a bit easier; we have another week to get Daddy a gift. Shwew!
It’s time to take a moment to not race around the house getting things done and just be thankful.
This week I’m thankful for…
1. …the visit we had with my sister’s family, short though it was.
2. …my husband, who works hard every day to support his family.
3. …the chance to go out for dinner alone with my husband last night.
4. …my two active kids, who make me laugh every day.
5. …our dog, barky and stinky though she is, she is very patient with the kids.
What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment with a link to your site if you’ve done your own Thankful Thursday post, or just let us know in the comment!
Don’t forget to wear red tomorrow!