Happy Thankful Thursday!
Ready to improve your mood? Take a moment to think of all you have to be thankful for…
This week I am thankful for…
- …having parents who played along with our Wacky Wednesday fun. It was completely unexpected and made the day that much more fun for the kids.
- …the cooler temperatures that have allowed us to spend a lot more time outside this week. It was perfect weather to take walks, play in the sand, and even go to the zoo yesterday.
- …the motivation to work a little more on organizing all the junk that is under our stairs in the basement, and the chance to do so without little ones poking around in all of it. Who knew giving them a couple old McDonald’s toys that were in the pile to get rid of would entertain them for so long?
- …the fact that my youngest preschooler slept in his bed all night for 4 nights in a row. I’m hoping last night’s inability to fall asleep was due somehow to our trip to the zoo and his nap he had on the way home – but he did fall asleep once he was snuggled on the floor next to my bed…
- …the chance that the husband and I might get to go out for date night today or tomorrow.
Your turn; what are you thankful for this week?
Leave a comment or link up your own Thankful Thursday post below!