To all of you celebrating Thanksgiving today…
My regular readers know how much I love writing my Thankful Thursday posts each week…and reading what everyone else is thankful for as well.
In honor of Thanksgiving I’ve decided to take a look at some of the “big” things in my life that I am truly thankful for.
2. My daughter. She changed my life the moment she came into it. Tiny and fragile-looking at birth, she has always been full of energy and spirit!
3. My son. I remember how stressed out I was when I first found out we were already expecting our second child…It seems so silly now! (And, I have to say, he gives the best hugs, ever.)
4. The health of all our family members. It is so easy to overlook health as a blessing. As both my own parents and my husband’s parents get older, I am thankful for their continued good health. I am also thankful for the health of my sister’s and my brother’s families.
5. Our home. I am thankful that we were able to achieve my husband’s dream of having our own home built. It is solid, safe, and warm and rests on almost 10 acres of beautiful land (sheriff’s auctions rock, by the way).
6. Our vehicles. They are old, but they are dependable.
7. Living in a time and place where we have so many freedoms we take for granted.
Now I’m turning it over to you. (This is my favorite part!)
What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment, or if you have your own post on being thankful for something….link up with us! If you do, please let your readers know you linked up with There’s Just One Mommy this week!
Linked up with Life of Love