Over the past two years I have been blessed to meet some pretty awesome bloggers. Recently one of those bloggers, Donna Yates from dmyates Believe in Yourself, passed the Very Inspiring Blogger Award on to me.
As is the custom with blog awards, there are some rules.
The rules of this award are as follows:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
- Notify the bloggers of the award and the award’s requirements.
Since I’ve already written posts like 22 Things I’ve Done and several other lists about me, I’m going to share 7 goals I have for the year 2013.
- Play more with my kids. Not just craft, but really get down and play those childhood games while they are still young enough to want me to play princess and Hot Wheels.
- Take more time out for myself. It is easy as a mom to keep giving and giving until there is nothing left. I want to take better care of myself so I can take better care of my family.
- Get past my fears of rejection and start writing the stories that are in my head.
- Continue to strengthen the relationship I have with my husband. That means continuing to work on those communication skills (after all, I can’t expect him to read my mind).
- Plan and go on a Disney/Florida vacation that my children will remember for a lifetime.
- Survive my daughter starting kindergarten without running out of the car and chasing her as she enters into the school building and a whole new world.
- Return to my journals for my children. I started them each one when I was pregnant with them, and I noticed that this past year I have not written in them as often as I would have liked to.
I have chosen 5 bloggers to pass the award on to. Each of them is definitely worth checking out!
I’ve shared some of my goals for 2013. What are some of your goals this year?~OneMommy