Looking for a cute Valentine’s Day treat idea to give this year? Make this simple chocolate kiss mouse and your Valentine will be thrilled!
(Find more ideas: Valentine’s Day Crafts & Activities)
Valentine’s Day Chocolate Kiss Mouse
- 2 chocolate kisses
- 2 inch red or pink heart
- A pair of cute little feet (I cut ours out ahead of time from pink construction paper.)
- 2 google eyes
- 3 inch piece of yarn (for the tail)
- “Cheese wedge” out of yellow card stock
- White craft glue
Before assembling your chocolate kiss mice, you need to remove the paper tag from each kiss. (I just cut them off because trying to pull them out kept making the kisses unravel.)
Directions for Chocolate Kiss Mice:
- Fold part of the little feet up, to form a tab. (See above pic.)
- Glue the bottom of the heart (which will form the ears) to the feet tab.
- Glue the yarn tail to the cheese wedge, and then glue the feet on top of this.
- Next, glue one chocolate kiss to each side of the heart, to form the mouse’s body.
- Finally, glue on google eyes.
Got a few extra chocolate kisses around the house? This super cute Valentine’s Day treat is sure to please this year!
For more Valentine’s Day ideas: