There is just something about summer and camping! We have been busy “camping” in the living room this week. For all those American Girl Doll’s that are ready to embark on their own camping adventure, here are simple camping craft: directions for a DIY doll camp fire!
Directions for Doll Camp Fire
1. Cut a toilet paper tube in half length-wise.
2. Roll each of the two halves into “logs” and use clear tape to hold it together. (If your kids are more patient you can use glue, but mine were impatient for that camp fire!)
3. Use scissors to cut a notch in the top of one log that is just big enough to set the other log into.
4. Tape the two logs together.
5. Make a 3 inch wide square from red tissue paper and a 2 inch one out of yellow. Lay the yellow on top of the red and pinch the centers together.
Your fire is ready for camp songs and S’mores!
Of course, what fun is a camp fire if you’re all alone?
Once the doll had her fire going, Baby Tiger asked for one too…
Now, where are those marshmallows???
Looking for more camp craft ideas?