Are you planning a Halloween party for the kids this October?
Whether it’s a classroom party or a small gathering of friends, here are over 30 fun Halloween party ideas to make it a party they’ll remember!
To begin with, you can’t have a party with out decorations!
Here are some fun and easy Halloween Decorations to help set the party mood!
- The kids will be proud to make their own Paper Plate Pumpkin decorations.
- I love these simple and cute Candy Corn Trees!
- Take those tomato cages from the garden and make your own Tomato Cage Ghosts!
- Or, use a balloon for these Garden Ghouls!
- Get the kids involved and make this over-sized Eyeball Garland before the party.
- Recycle those milk jugs into your own Milk Jug Ghosts!
- And don’t forget to create some Broomstick Parking!
Once the guests arrive, let them snack on some of these delicious Halloween Treats!
- Caramel apples are always a hit, make ’em extra special by creating your own Caramel Apple Monsters.
- Kids love hotdogs, and these Hairy Hotdogs are sure to please!
- When it comes to party food, you just can’t lose with this Halloween Chex Mix!
- I love these simple Rice Krispy treat ghosts!
- Little ones can’t handle a whole apple? How about these yummy Caramel Apple Pops?
- These Chocolate Covered Banana Mummies are almost too cute to eat!
- Talk about cute, check out these Orange Jack-O-Lantern Fruit Cups!
- Why save the carving for just pumpkins? Create some Spooky Fruit centerpieces that double as cute snacks!
- Wash down all those delicious snacks with some healthy Ghost Milk!
- Or, make these cute Drink Box Mummies!
Then, keep them happy with some fun Halloween Games for the party!
- Grab a box and create this easy Feed the Monster game!
- Print out these Halloween Charades ideas for some classic party fun.
- Put a Halloween spin on an old favorite with this Pin the Face on the Monster game!
- Get the kids moving with some fun Pumpkin Bowling.
- Have a bang with this Pop the Pumpkin game!
- Fill up your pumpkin in a fun Popcorn Race!
- Grab some buckets for this easy Beanbag Toss!
- Create your very own Tape Spider Web Maze.
- Or, make your web 3-D with this Spider Web Maze.
- Need one more web idea? How about a Sticky Spider Web?
- Have younger kids attending? Try this fun Halloween Play Dough idea!
- Or maybe you just want a few Halloween Crafts to keep them busy!
Once the festivities are over, send them off with one of these cute Halloween Party Favors!
- These See-Through Owl Party Favors are adorable!
- Send each child home with their very own Take and Make Jack-O-Lantern.
- These Witch Finger Crayons are sure to be a hit with artists of all ages!
Halloween party planning made simple — from the decorations to the party favors and everything in between!
I hope you have a spooktacular time this October with all of your festivities!