Are you looking for some ways to celebrate New Year’s with kids this year?
Here are 15 (plus a bonus!) fun ideas for things to do with the kids this week!
- Create this fun New Year’s Sensory Bin.
- Make this fun New Year’s Party Slime!
- The kids will love this sparkly New Year’s Ball Playdough!
- I absolutely love the color of this Celebration Gak!
- Make your very own Water Bottle Noise Makers.
- Grab some paper plates and make Paper Plate Noise Makers.
- Have little ones? Make easy to shake Plastic Cup Noise Makers.
- We are having lots of fun with these homemade Confetti Poppers!
- Create these fun New Year’s Wish Crackers.
- I love the idea of a New Year’s Time Capsule!
- Older kids will enjoy making these New Year’s Resolution Stars.
- Get ready for the big day with these New Year’s Party Hats!
- These Wishing Wands will be a big hit!
- Bring a little science to the big day with New Year’s Erupting Volcanoes.
- Look back over the past year with a Memory Scavenger Hunt .
- New Year’s Scavenger Hunt (A bonus activity you can print out!)
Wishing you all a wonderful New Year!