It’s the time for tons of heart crafts, shades of pink and lavender, and flowers. Girls tend to love all the Valentine’s Day festivities. But what about the boys? For the boys who aren’t in to all the hoopla surrounding this overly girly holiday, here are some awesome Valentine’s Day Ideas for Boys.
Cards are a big part of Valentine’s Day. Whether your son is making the cards, or you are looking for one to give him, these Valentine’s Day cards are perfect for boys.
Fun Homemade Valentines for Boys:
- Valentine Spoon Superheroes make super cute Valentines to hand out at that class party. (I would probably make them in darker shades of red and blue.)
- Dinosaur fans will have fun making these Paper Plate Dinosaur Valentines.
- Isn’t this Hand Print Monkey Valentine just too adorable?
- Boys will have fun making, and receiving, this Straw Rocket Valentine. Bonus: It really flies!
- Painting with trucks is always fun. Use that artwork to make these Monster Truck Valentines.
For even more Valentine card ideas for boys, check out these 40 Valentines for Boys from The Joys of Boys.
Looking for Valentine craft ideas your son won’t run from? These are perfect!
Valentine’s Day Crafts for Boys:
- Blast off on adventure with this Valentine’s Day Jet Pack!
- This Valentine Robot would be so fun to craft together.
- These simple Cupid’s Arrows are fun to make, and you can fly them like paper airplanes.
- No one can resist these cute Paper Heart Penguins.
- And for more heart animal ideas, check out these Paper Heart Animals.
How about a craft or activity that inspires their imagination?
More Valentine’s Day Crafts and Activities for Boys:
- Craft this Luv Puppy Puppet and put on a puppet show with your son.
- This Cupid’s Quiver and Arrows would be so much fun for pretend play.
- Looking for the perfect box to collect those Valentine’s Day cards? Check out this Shark Valentine Box.
- Use those conversation hearts for some fun Candy Heart Science.
- Slime is awesome! Boys will love this Red Hot Slime, perfect for Valentine’s Day.
Finally, when it comes to holidays, I love finding books to read with the kids. If you’re looking for Valentine’s Day books that will have him giggling, check out these Funny Valentine’s Day Books for Boys.
Girls may love all the frilly pink hearts and flowers, but boys shouldn’t feel left out this February. These Valentine’s Day ideas for boys are sure to be big hits.
Know someone with boys? Be sure to share these ideas!