Happy Thursday! One day until the weekend — and yes, stay at home moms count down the work week, too!
This week I am loving Mama Kat’s writing prompt: List your 6 favorite summer moments so far.
My 6 favorite summer moments so far, that I am so thankful for, are:
- Watching my daughter’s dreams come true when she met the Disney princesses.
- Getting to see my dad’s face when my sister’s family surprised him at the rest area on the way to Florida.
- My son confiding in me that he knew Lightning McQueen and his friends were real because Doc Hudson turned on and off his lights by himself at the hotel.
- Watching my kids catch fireflies; just thinking of my 4 year old grinning and racing to me, shouting, “I got one, I got one!” makes me smile.
- Every single second I spent on the beach that week in Florida. I loved the powdery white sand, the beautiful sunsets, and hunting for shells with my babies.
- Wow, looking over my list, all but one had to do with our trip to Florida…. And number 6 is going to continue that trend with — watching my husband relax and enjoy himself while on vacation.
There you have it, my Thankful Thursday this week.
I’d love to hear about some of your favorite moments so far this summer!
And, if you have your own thankful post, go ahead and link it up!