Are you planning a Halloween party for the kids this October?
Whether it’s a classroom party or a small gathering of friends, here are over 30 fun Halloween party ideas to make it a party they’ll remember!
To begin with, you can’t have a party with out decorations!
Here are some fun and easy Halloween Decorations to help set the party mood!
- The kids will be proud to make their own Paper Plate Pumpkin decorations.
- I love these simple and cute Candy Corn Trees!
- Take those tomato cages from the garden and make your own Tomato Cage Ghosts!
- Or, use a balloon for these Garden Ghouls!
- Get the kids involved and make this over-sized Eyeball Garland before the party.
- Recycle those milk jugs into your own Milk Jug Ghosts!
- And don’t forget to create some Broomstick Parking!
Once the guests arrive, let them snack on some of these delicious Halloween Treats!
- Caramel apples are always a hit, make ‘em extra special by creating your own Caramel Apple Monsters.
- Kids love hotdogs, and these Hairy Hotdogs are sure to please!
- When it comes to party food, you just can’t lose with this Halloween Chex Mix!
- I love these simple Rice Krispy treat ghosts!
- Little ones can’t handle a whole apple? How about these yummy Caramel Apple Pops?
- These Chocolate Covered Banana Mummies are almost too cute to eat!
- Talk about cute, check out these Orange Jack-O-Lantern Fruit Cups!
- Why save the carving for just pumpkins? Create some Spooky Fruit centerpieces that double as cute snacks!
- Wash down all those delicious snacks with some healthy Ghost Milk!
- Or, make these cute Drink Box Mummies!
Then, keep them happy with some fun Halloween Games for the party!
- Grab a box and create this easy Feed the Monster game!
- Print out these Halloween Charades ideas for some classic party fun.
- Put a Halloween spin on an old favorite with this Pin the Face on the Monster game!
- Get the kids moving with some fun Pumpkin Bowling.
- Have a bang with this Pop the Pumpkin game!
- Fill up your pumpkin in a fun Popcorn Race!
- Grab some buckets for this easy Beanbag Toss!
- Create your very own Tape Spider Web Maze.
- Or, make your web 3-D with this Spider Web Maze.
- Need one more web idea? How about a Sticky Spider Web?
- Have younger kids attending? Try this fun Halloween Play Dough idea!
- Or maybe you just want a few Halloween Crafts to keep them busy!
Once the festivities are over, send them off with one of these cute Halloween Party Favors!
- These See-Through Owl Party Favors are adorable!
- Send each child home with their very own Take and Make Jack-O-Lantern.
- These Witch Finger Crayons are sure to be a hit with artists of all ages!
Halloween party planning made simple — from the decorations to the party favors and everything in between!
I hope you have a spooktacular time this October with all of your festivities!
Win one of four (4) $500 cash prizes directly in your Paypal account! This giveaway is open internationally. You must be 18+ year-old to enter. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. Winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Please see detailed terms and conditions below for more info.