The tiny little hand prints. The childish scribbles. Each one priceless.
Each year as we go through the holiday decorations, I uncover hand print crafts the kids did when they were younger. These Christmas crafts are too precious to toss out and have become keepsakes that we hang up each year.
These handprint angels are some of my favorites, and I know you will love them too!
Handprint crafts are always popular with preschoolers. Those little hands grow so quickly, so crafts like these hand print angels and our handprint sheep are perfect for remembering when they were little.
- Trace one footprint for the angel’s body. Skip tracing around the toes.
- Trace two hand prints to form the wings.
- Add a circle for the angel’s head.
- Form a circle at the end of a glittery pipe cleaner. Tape the end of the pipe cleaner to the back of the angel’s head.
These hand and footprint angels come out of our holiday box to adorn our doors each year. When you make them with your own children, be sure to write each child’s name and the date on the back because you will want to know how old they were when you look back on them years from now!
You’ll also like:
- Hand and Footprint Reindeer —
- Handprint Reindeer Sweatshirt — An adorable DIY Christmas sweatshirt
- Go on a Candy Cane Hunt! — A super fun and easy Christmas activity they’ll love.