Recently I shared over 50 awesome heart crafts and activities, perfect for Valentine’s Day.
Today I have more terrific heart ideas, with some cute DIY heart gift ideas, heart-themed cards, and some tasty heart treats.
DIY Heart Gifts
Looking for a fun heart-themed gift your child can give grandparents or teachers this year? These DIY Valentine’s Day gifts are perfect for little ones to make.
- These Melted Crayon Hearts are a great use for those broken crayons!
- A DIY Heart Mug would make a great gift for Daddy to have at work!
- This Felt Heart can be used to hold small candy hearts, or tuck a cute Valentine card inside!
- These Wool Hearts are sure to please!
- These Scented Felt Hearts are perfect for kids to tuck into a pocket for when they need help calming down.
- Conversation Heart Soap would make a cute teacher gift. Plus, I bet it will inspire the kids to wash hands more often!
- This Heart-Shaped Salt Dough Candle Holder takes salt dough crafts up a notch!
- These Pipe Cleaner Hearts have so many fun uses!
- Heart Bookmarks would be a great addition to those classroom Valentines.
- These Heart Pencil Toppers are cute and simple for kids to make.
- These Color Me Heart Friends would be cute gifts for little ones!
- I love this Fingerprint Heart Key Chain!
- Here’s a slightly different take on the Fingerprint Heart key Chain idea!
- These Pom-Pom Love Bugs make cute gifts!
- This DIY Wood Slice Bracelet would be a great Valentine’s Day craft/gift for older children to make!
- This Salt Dough Footprint Heart would be a great gift for a grandparent.
- Or, do the Salt Dough Hand Print Heart version instead!
- This Recycled Nuts and Bolts Valentine would be great for a father or grandfather!
- These Eraser Stamped Valentines are colorful and simple to make!
- This Lacing Heart Valentine gives the recipient something fun to do.
- Have a puzzle with some missing pieces? This Missing Puzzle Piece Valentine gives it a new purpose!
- I love these Rockin’ Homemade Valentines!
- Hate just tossing those pictures the kids drew? Check out this Recycled Art Work Valentines idea!
- These Spin Art Valentines are gorgeous!
- This Potato Print Valentine is simple enough for even the youngest crafters.
- Kids love to crumple paper; these Scrunched Tissue Paper Valentines give them a chance to do just that!
- This Bubble Wrap Printing Valentine’s Day Card is a great use for that bubble wrap.
- This Contact Paper Valentine turns out so pretty!
- Pop-Up Heart Valentine Cards are sure to be a hit!
- This Hand Print Heart would make cute homemade Valentines!
- This Flower by Hearts craft makes a gorgeous Valentine!
- Washi Tape Valentines are fun to craft.
Homemade Heart Treats
Surprise someone with a tasty Valentine’s Day treat. These heart-themed treats taste just as good as they look.
- Start their day right with this colorful Painted Heart Toast!
- These Chocolate Pretzel Hearts combine salty and sweet for a cute and yummy treat!
- From heart-shaped brownies to sandwiches, here are 10 things to do with a heart-shaped cookie cutter!
- Conversation hearts are plentiful this time of year. They are extra yummy in this Conversation Heart Bark.
- These Heart-Shaped Valentine Sweets look darling on top of cupcakes!
- Use those leftover candy canes to make these Sweetheart Pops!
- Who can resist these Heart-Shaped Rice Krispie Treat Pops?
With so many DIY heart gifts, cards, and tasty heart treats, it will be hard to choose which to try first!
You may also like: