Time for this week’s Thankful Thursday post…
1. I’m thankful although we had some snow yesterday, there wasn’t any accumulation (go away winter…).
2. I’m thankful although my kids were both tired, cranky, and didn’t eat terrifically, they didn’t have complete melt downs at Chick-Fil-A last night.
3. I’m thankful although my husband has to drive 2 hours each way to work this week and we haven’t seen him much that he has been home in time to help get the kids into bed.
4. I’m thankful although my mother-in-law is back in the hospital she will be getting the surgery she needs this time around.
5. I’m thankful although it’s been a long week at least it is Thursday and one day closer to the weekend.
What are you thankful for today? Leave a comment with your own Thankful Thursday thoughts, or if you do your own post, leave a link to your site!