Welcome to my Halloween crafts and Halloween activities page! Here you will find toddler and preschooler Halloween crafts, as well as Halloween crafts that are suitable for older children and even adults. You’ll also find plenty of ideas if you are planning a kids Halloween party.
Kids Halloween Crafts:
- Purple People Eater Puppet — Based on the classic Halloween song, this is one of our favorite preschooler Halloween crafts.
- Pop Up Pumpkin — Preschoolers will have fun surprising people with their own pop up pumpkin.
- Funny Pumpkin Faces — How silly will your child’s funny faced pumpkin be?
- Tissue Paper Ghost — Super simple tissue paper ghosts, perfect for play or to hang.
- Paper Plate Spider Web and Pom-Pom Spider — Work on fine motor skills while building a spider web. Then create a cute, fuzzy spider to go with it.
- Paper Plate Monsters — Kids of all ages will have fun designing their own monster. Makes a cute Halloween decoration, too!
- 20 Spider Crafts & Activities — Because the best spiders are the ones you craft….
- Play Dough Monsters — Perfect craft/activity to show that monsters aren’t always scary.
- Crayon-Drip Pumpkins — This is the perfect answer to what to do with all those old crayons. And they turn out beautiful!
- Paint and Glitter Pumpkins — Kids will love this sparkly, no-carve pumpkin idea.
- Googly Eye Pumpkin — This one is so much fun!
- Sparkly Gem and Sequin Pumpkin — A no-carve pumpkin idea your little princess will adore.
- Vanishing Ghosts –Simple science with a Halloween twist.
- Make a Pumpkin Volcano — Classic science experiment with a fun fall twist.
- Homemade Googly Eye Slime — A fun spin to the liquid starch slime recipe. Kids will have fun making their own slime at home.
- Halloween-Themed Sight Word Tic-Tac-Toe — Simple way to work on sight words with a fun twist.
- Monster Math — Addition practice with a monster twist.
- DIY Cardboard Helmet — Perfect for that Halloween costume or pretend play.
- Halloween Sensory Bin — All those little trinkets at the dollar store are perfect for this simple sensory bin. And, they can still be given out as party favors or trick-or-treat items afterwards.
- DIY Kids Halloween Party Games — 4 fun party games you can easily make yourself.
- 30 Kids Halloween Party Ideas — From DIY decorations, party games, and yummy treats, everything you need to host a party they’ll remember for years to come.
- Alternatives to Trick-or-Treating — Weather keeping you inside this year? Here are 10 ideas to make Halloween awesome without going trick-or-treating.