Everyone loves hearing that someone likes their blog, so I was psyched to receive this fun little award from Life’s Curious Wisdoms. The Liebster award originated in Germany. (The word “Liebster” is a term of endearment; “beloved person.”) The aim of the award is to bring attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers. (She gave it to me the day I hit 200 GFC followers – Woo-hoo!)
These are the rules for accepting the award:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers.
5.And best of all – have fun and spread the Karma!
6. Right click on the award image to save it to your computer and then upload to your blog!
I choose to pass this award onto:
- My Happily Ever After
- Little Mommy, Big Appetite
- A Mommy’s Thoughts
- Believing Boldly
- The Simpson Six