Want to play a game of Pass It On?
Part 1. I will answer the following questions from a zMOMbie post, where I was tagged.
Part 2. I will tag a few fellow bloggers in my post. I hope they answer my questions.
Part 3. A list of new questions for my fellow tagged bloggers to PASS IT ON…
1. Favorite wedding attended, besides your own? What made it so special?
I think my favorite wedding I have attended, besides my own, was my best friend’s wedding. She was marrying another friend of mine – my first friend, actually, as he was my next door neighbor growing up. I was her matron of honor, and I had stuck tissues into my bouquet, thinking she would need them. (She cried a bunch at my wedding a month earlier…) I wound up having to pass them to the groom. So very sweet.
2. How do you unwind the hour before bed?
A lot of vodka.
No, seriously, no vodka here… I generally read a little or watch a cooking show on PBS.
3. What super power would be most useful in your career/mommyhood?
Infinite patience. Is that a super power? No? Well, it should be.
4. Movie you’ve seen so many times, you can recite the lines?
When my daughter was 2, Finding Nemo. Now, I know most of the lines and all the words to the songs in Firebusters. It’s only a 30 minute video we’ve gotten at the library, a million times now, but I swear I wake up in the middle of the night singing the songs from it, “We are firebusters….teamwork’s what it’s all about…”
5. Your not-feeling-creative-go-to-recipe?
Well, tonight it was scrambled eggs. LOL. Spaghetti happens a lot here, too.
6. Favorite vacation activity?
I love Florida, just going to the beach. I could stay there all day… Of course, things were different this year when we went to Florida with the kids for the first time. But I still enjoyed every moment on the beach.
Here are the bloggers I’d like to tag:
- This Italian Family – Super cute blog by a very caring individual who volunteers with teenage girls in her area, shares delicious recipes, and sometimes posts about her dog, Oreo.
- The Preppy Girl in Pink – Fun, energetic mommy to two beautiful girls who shares crafts and stories and recently fit in to her wedding gown (after 11 years) to have photos taken for her husband.
- Mom to 8 – ICU nurse turned SAHM to 8 kids; don’t worry – 4 are college age or older now…
- Counting My Kisses – Freelance writer who gets to stay home with her 2 little ones, seeing the joy in every moment.
My turn to ask the questions!
1. What’s on your nightstand?
2. Have you ever been embarrassed by a child, either your own or someone else’s? Share your story.
3. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
4. What’s your least favorite chore?
5. Describe your favorite thing to cook.
6. Name one thing you’d change about your house if you could.
If you were tagged, you can add your answers to your blog or as a comment below.
Not tagged? Pick one and answer it in a comment; I love learning more about my readers!