The fog was thick, the sky grey; it was just one of those days you want to crawl back into bed.
And then I checked my comments and found this:
What can I say?
The day seemed a little brighter. After all, everyone likes to feel appreciated.
I want to thank Jane from Jane Ridgewood: another coffee addicted writer on the loose for choosing me to receive this cute award.
As always, there are some rules that go along with this blog award.
THE RULES OF AWARD:
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award.
- Post 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award onto 7 other deserving bloggers. (Let them know about it!)
- Include a logo of the award in your post.
A little more about OneMommy:
- I can write backwards in cursive. I used to do that when I thought the students weren’t watching (way back when I taught middle school), just to get their attention. Inevitably someone would bring a mirror up and be amazed that they could read it in the mirror.
- I can also write upside down in cursive.
- I am absolutely in love with Olive Garden’s pumpkin cheesecake. Seriously, you HAVE to go get a piece before they are gone for the season!
- Criminal Minds is the one t.v. show I try to watch each week.
- Ice cream is my weakness. At night it calls to me from the freezer. I think I hear it now…
- The Wizard of Oz is one of my favorite movies.
- Anastasia is my favorite animated movie of all time. I can’t wait to share it with my daughter one day. (I’m holding off because the bad guy is pretty scary…)
Now to pass it on to a few wonderful blogs…
- This Italian Family
- The Preppy Girl in Pink
- The Mommyhood Project