It’s Thankful Thursday, and with my sister’s family (who I only get to see once a year) coming in to town today, I have a lot to be thankful for. (Hey, Sis! Love you!)
Going along with most of the blog awards out there, this one has some “rules”…
You have to share 7 things about yourself and then pass along the award to 15 other bloggers.
So, here are 7 things about me:
1. I love ice cream – Cold Stone Creamery is the best! Yum! (I had ice cream almost every night when I was pregnant, and I still have it several nights a week.. I think tonight calls for some of my hidden Peppermint Stick ice cream!)
2. Sometimes it is a struggle for me to play all the girly games with my daughter (princesses and My Little Pony wear me down fast), but then I see how excited she is when I play with her, and it makes it a little more doable.
3. Mowing the grass is one of my favorite chores this time of year. I like to just listen to my music and zone out for a while.
4. I can not wait to see the sunset in Florida during our vacation. It’s something I’ve missed seeing for almost 10 summers now.
5. My sister is 7 years older than me, and my brother is 7 years younger… (No, it wasn’t planned that way.) I’m glad my kids are closer in age – they’re best friends, usually.
6. I’ve won 2 pistols in shooting leagues. That’s called luck, people. Pure and simple. LOL. I haven’t done much shooting since kids entered the picture.
7. I like country music, although I don’t get to listen to it as often anymore. Nowadays I hear a lot of Veggie Tales songs and Laurie Berkner.
To receive this award I’ve chosen 15 of the blogs I read on a regular basis, in no particular order. They are all deserving of this award, so go check some of them out!
Moments That Define Life
The Not So Perfect Housewife
Sippycups and Fingerprints
Fun Days with Curious Kids
My Dishwasher’s Possessed
The Adventures of Artsy Nina
I Thought I Knew Mama
The Unglamorous Mommy
One Brownie at a Time
Once again, I want to give a shout out and a huge thanks to More Milestones for this award. Seriously, go check her out!