- The bunny sticker my son decided to stick to my shirt when I gave it to him after his gymnastics class.
- Seeing all the zoo babies during our latest trip to the zoo.
- My son’s reaction when we got cotton candy ice cream while we were at the zoo. (“I’ve got to tell Daddy this!”)
- The blackberry margarita I tried at Chili’s.
- The Mother’s Day cards my husband had the kids make me.
- The crazy, silly dance my daughter did after she watched Mulan for the first time.
- My sister’s FB post where she showed her sense of humor when she wrote of how she slipped on tulle and pulled her hamstring. (Who knew tulle could be so dangerous?)
- My son jumping up and down on the couch and singing while watching Lots and Lots of Trucks.
- My daughter’s enthusiasm while helping put away laundry.
- Watching my little boy tear through the wrapping paper while opening all his birthday gifts.
What’s made you smile lately?
Aly ~ Cooking In Stilettos says
So much made me smile today – one of which being your comment 🙂 Love this list and a blackberry margarita – now that sounds divine!
Hi there! Just came over through SITS and I love the concept behind this post. Sounds like you have some great kids! I’d have to say that one of my biggest smiles this week came when my daughter looked at me out of the blue and said “Mommy; you’re the best!”. (It was short lived, though…she then immediately looked at my husband and said the same thing. I was only the best for about 10 seconds!)
Had to laugh when you said she told your husband the same thing. I love kids! 🙂
What lovely memories, and they are perfect moments for smiling.
Chichi Power says
This post made me smile. My daughter loves to help me put clothes in the dryer and my husband says to her one day, you’ll realize how much fun this actually is NOT. Ha ha! Blackberry margarita? Cotton candy ice cream?? Oh my… Hey, so I grabbed your button! You can find the link to mine on my site 🙂 Have a great weekend!
Yes, I have to try to grab any moment she wants to help, especially with laundry. 🙂 It would be nice if she liked it up through the time she could start doing it… but I don’t count on it! 🙂
Can’t wait to check out your post!