I found this idea on one of the blogs I follow on Networked Blogs, called The Nut House. I thought I’d play along this week…
10 Things I Want to Get Done This Week:
1. Figure out a cleaning schedule that works for me.
2. Come up with ways the kids can help with the cleaning.
3. Fix my Blog Frog community page.
4. Clean off the kitchen table.
5. Wash the dog; she sure needs it!
6. Stretch at least 4 nights.
7. Clean off the kitchen counter.
8. Go out to eat with my husband – it’s been too long!
9. Find another sitter so we have a back up if Mamaw and Papaw can’t watch them (See #8).
10. Make a pot of white chicken chili for dinner.
There’s my list for the week. Come and play along! Sorry I don’t have a cool linky thing, but you can leave the link to your list in the comments section. I’d love to see what you come up with.