Looking for a fun way to teach letters and numbers?
I am so excited to be able to introduce you to a great new book that I helped co-author — ABCs & 123s: 40+ Hands-On Play Activities to Build Letter, Number, and Shape Skills.
If you’ve ever googled how to teach my child abc’s and 123’s, than this book is for you.
The ebook is full of fun hands-on learning activities that have been tried, tested and approved by our children.
All of the activities are play based, and have been carefully chosen to help your child work on a wide range of math and language skills.
Teaching ABCs & 123s
ABCs & 123s: 40+ Hands-On Play Activities to Build Letter, Number, and Shape Skills is full of activities that your child will enjoy. It will encourage them to think, question, explore as they learn.
The pages are set up so they are easy to follow, with a material list and step-by-step instructions for each activity in the book.
What you’ll find in this ABCs & 123s book:
- 40+ hands-on play ideas that will help your child build their letter and math skills
- multisensory activities for children aged 2 to 8
- resources for parents and teachers, at home or in the classroom, with ideas for indoor and outdoor learning
- material lists, step-by-step instructions and full color photographs of every activity
- suggestions for variations and extensions so you can adapt the activities to suit your child
Here’s a sneak peek of just some of the fun activities you and your child will find in the book.
ABCs and 123s contains a wide range of learning activities for literacy and math, including:
- learning to recognise and write letters and numbers
- understanding both upper and lower case letters
- drawing shapes and making marks
- working on alphabetic order
- working on spelling of your name, sight words, CVC words and other vocabulary
- developing language skills
- understanding one-to-one correspondence
- learning to count, to add, and subtract
- base-ten understanding and double digit addition (using these homemade base-ten manipulatives)
Buy it worldwide for instant download.
This is an ebook, which means you will be sent a link that allows you to download a PDF containing the ebook and all the resources.
You can save it to your computer (or depending on the apps you have, a mobile device) and then either read it on screen or print some/all of the pages, as you prefer. Click to download your copy here.
You can buy the ebook wherever you are in the world. You pay via PayPal, which will take care of any currency conversion for you. The ebook costs $14.99 in US currency.
Get this book for * free * when you choose the bonus bundle!
This ebook costs $14.99 and you can buy it here. Or choose our bonus bundle and you can have this book for free.
You’ll receive a copy of Up! and Make Your Mark, along with a free copy of ABCs and 123s.
- Make Your Mark will help your child to make their mark with wonderful projects that help develop a love of writing, creative storytelling, self-confidence, and compassion – along with six sets of bonus printables.
- Up! will take your child’s love of blocks and building, and go far and wide across the curriculum. With 30+ projects across math, literacy, science, art, and play, Up! shows you how to support passion-led, hands-on learning. It includes inspiring ideas for mobiles, rockets, airplanes, parachutes, build challenges and more. Includes 100 printables.
Buy two books at the regular price of $29.98 and you’ll get the third book for free!
Click here to choose the bundle and get ABCs and 123s for free.
The ABCs and 123s ebook is published and sold by Cathy James at NurtureStore.co.uk. Please direct any customer service queries regarding purchases of the ebook to email@example.com or refer to the NurtureStore FAQ.
The ABCs and 123s ebook is protected under copyright © 2016. All rights reserved.