February is the month for tons of heart crafts, shades of pink and lavender, and flowers. It’s no wonder it’s usually girls that tend to love all the Valentine’s Day crafts & activities.
But what about the boys?
For boys who aren’t in to all the hoopla surrounding this overly girly holiday, here are some awesome Valentines Ideas for Boys.
Why wait for the 14th? Your child will love these 14 Days of Love Ideas.
Valentines Ideas for Boys
- Red Hot Slime — Slime is always fun. Boys will have fun making this slime, using candy red hots hearts to give it a holiday twist. (Be sure to have a few extra for tasting!)
- Candy Heart Science — Use those conversation hearts for some fun and tasty experiments.
- Erupting Lava Lamp — There is just something about making things explode and make a mess that boys love. This Valentine-themed science experiment will have them begging to do it over and over.
- Cupid’s Quiver and Arrows — This would be so much fun for pretend play.
- Heart Bombs — Boys will have fun making these heart bombs fizz to expose the hidden surprise inside.
- Funny Valentine’s Day Books for Boys — When it comes to holidays, I love finding books to read with the kids. If you’re looking for Valentine’s Day books that will have him giggling, check out these.
Boy Valentine Crafts
Looking for Valentine craft ideas your son won’t run from? Check out these Valentine ideas to try at home or Scout meetings.
- Looking for the perfect box to collect those Valentine’s Day cards? Check out these boys Valentine boxes.
- Valentine’s Day Jet Pack — Boys will blast off to adventure with this fun craft.
- Valentine Robot — This robot would be so fun to craft together as you explore shapes.
- Cupid’s Arrows — Kids will have fun making these arrows you can fly like paper airplanes.
- Paper Heart Penguins — Who can resist a cute penguin? You may also want to check out these Paper Heart Animals.
Homemade Valentines for Boys
Cards are a big part of Valentine’s Day.
Whether your son is making the cards for friends at school, or you are looking for one to give your son, these Valentine cards for boys will make him smile.
- Valentine Spoon Superheroes — These are so creative and would be a fun make for a class party. Your son can choose to skip the pink and make them with capes of red and blue instead.
- Straw Rocket Valentine — When it comes to Valentines for boys to make, this one is going to get people talking. The secret is, it really flies!
- Paper Plate Dinosaur Valentine — Boys love dinosaurs. These homemade dinosaur valentines would be fun to make at home to give friends and relatives.
- Footprint Race Car — This footprint craft is perfect for boys that love cars.
- Hand Print Monkey Valentine — Make it as a card, or put it on a canvas for a beautiful keepsake. I can see it as a fun Cub Scout Valentine craft that kids can give parents afterwards.
- Monster Truck Valentines — Have you ever tried painting with trucks? Use the artwork to make some one of a kind, all boy, Valentines.
- Printable Car Card — This adorable car Valentine says, “I wheelie like you!” It’s perfect for adding a toy car to as an extra special gift.
- Non-Mushy Valentines — These printable cards would be fun for any boy to hand out to friends at school.
Girls may love all the frilly pink hearts and flowers, but boys shouldn’t feel left out this February. These Valentines ideas for boys are sure to be big hits.
Know someone with boys? Be sure to share these ideas!
You may also like:
Originally published January 18, 2016.
Sheila @ BrainPowerBoy says
Thank you for including our robot in your post 🙂 I love the ideas you gathered together. Sharing.
Your robot is one of my favorite ideas. My son is going to love creating one!
Lorelai @ Life With Lorelai says
Such fun ideas. I love the monster truck and arrows. 🙂
Life With Lorelai
You just can’t go wrong with monster trucks! 🙂
Morgan @ Morgan Manages Mommyhood says
Love this! I love Valentine’s Day so much, but with a toddler boy and another boy on the way I thought I might be alone in my excitement of the holiday at my house.. So many great ideas!
Hope you have a fantastic Valentine’s Day with your little man. And, I hope these ideas help in the future!
I know — I mean, who can resist a jet pack, right?
These are just too cute!