Oh, how summer flies! Can you believe the back to school sales are already starting?
This year we plan on getting creative while getting into that back to school spirit with a few simple duct tape crafts for school.
These colorful kids crafts would be perfect for kids heading off to school, homeschoolers, or for organizing school supplies around the house.
These kids duct tape crafts will keep your child organized and get them excited about the new school year.
If your kids love duct tape as much as we do, they will also love making their own duct tape picture frames, perfect for displaying artwork or school photos.
Duct Tape Crafts for School
Why start school with the same generic pencil pouch everyone else has? Your child will love creating this unique Zipper Pouch by Happiness is Homemade. (pictured above)
These Duct Tape Rose Pens by Red Ted Art are sure to be a huge hit with tween girls. (pictured below)
Here’s another version of a Duct Tape Pencil Case your child will have fun designing by While They Snooze.
Make carrying that water bottle to class easier with this DIY Water Bottle Holder by There’s Just One Mommy. (pictured above)
Brighten up your homework area with a Colorful Homework Caddy from Aunt Peaches.
Here’s a fun idea for a gym bag! Make your own Duct Tape Backpack by Frugal Fun for Boys & Girls.
You can even get the dolls ready for back to school with this American Girl Doll Backpack by Doll Diaries.
You’ll love how organized this DIY Pencil Roll by Club Chica Circle is. (pictured below)
Make taking notes more fun with a Personalize Clipboard and Matching Pen from Creations by Kara.
These colorful Duct Tape Pencil Toppers by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom are fun and whimsical. (pictured above)
Go green this year with Reusable Lunch Bags by The Gracious Wife.
Kids will love marking their spot with this DIY Magnetic Bookmarks by Happy Go Lucky. (pictured below)
Keep that homework area tidy with your own Decorated Desk Top Organizer by Frugal Fun for Boys & Girls. (pictured above)
More Back to School Crafts with Duct Tape
Here are a few more fun ways your child can express themselves with duct tape this school year.
- This Duct Tape Wallet by Frugal Fun for Boys & Girls is the perfect place to keep lunch money.
- Girls will go crazy for this DIY Duct Tape Hair Bow by Real Life at Home.
- Label that bag with a fun saying or a quirky picture with this Back to School Backpack Tag by Kids Activities Blog. (pictured)
- Go to class in style with Duct Tape Bracelets by Teach Me Mommy. They’d be fun to give new friends at school, too!
- Can’t find a belt to fit your child? Try this DIY Belt by Frugal Fun for Boys & Girls.
- This Duct Tape Sit-Upon by There’s Just One Mommy is perfect for reading time or doing homework outside. (pictured)
- Keep that lip balm handy with this Duct Tape Lip Balm Holder by Artzy Creations.
You’ll also like:
Originally published July 21, 2017