We had so much fun with our painted snowflake craft, that we just had to make more snowflakes. And just like the real ones, these craft stick snowflakes all turn out unique and sparkling!
Craft Stick Snowflake Craft:
For each snowflake you will need:
- 3 craft sticks
- Hot glue
- White craft glue (We used Elmer’s School Glue.)
- A variety of small beads, sequins, glitter, and gems
To begin your snowflake, hot glue three craft sticks together in a snowflake shape. (As seen in the picture.) Since hot glue dries fast, you will be ready to decorate right away!)
Using your craft glue, add small beads, sequins, gems, or glitter to decorate your snowflake.
Allow to dry for several hours, depending on how much glue your little ones use!
Once you have your snowflakes, they can be carried around and enjoyed.
Glue a magnet to the back and they look beautiful on the refrigerator.
Or, hot glue a loop of ribbon or yarn to the backs and turn them into snowflake ornaments.
Snowflake crafts are perfect all winter long. These sparkly craft stick snowflakes are sure to brighten up those grey winter days.
Be sure to also check out:
- Craft Stick Ornaments — 3 more ways to have fun with craft sticks this season.
- Relief Painting Snowflakes — These turn out so beautiful.
- Puffy Paint Snowman — Make your own puffy paint for this fun winter craft.