Well, it must just be my week to guest post! (Did you catch my earlier one?)
Today I am guest posting over at the wonderful natural parenting site of I Thought I Knew Mama. Please take a moment and head her way to read my post: To Sleep or Not to Sleep (a post about how my co-sleeping thoughts changed with our second child).
I mean, hi. Every Thursday around here there’s a little thing called Thankful Thursday.
Well, this week I lucked out. Just when my caretaker was about to start typing her post, the kids started squalling. I finally get my chance to share my point of view.
Want to know what I’m thankful for?
- Air conditioning! I mean, I am partly Siberian Husky after all. Summer can be brutal, especially this year with so many days with temps over 90.
- My new squeak toy. Yeah, I chewed it up in 10 minutes tops, but listening to that beautiful sound with each bite? That was priceless.
- Messy kids. Every day when they eat lunch, I know I’m going to get at least one juicy morsel.
- Laundry day. She just matched up socks and lucky me, one of them had a big hole in it, which means it’s tug-of-war time!
- Oh, and cat food. I could do without the furball in the garage. But I have to say, her food is yum, yum, yummy!
Now you know what I’m thankful for this week. Be a dear and toss me a couple puppy cookies and leave a comment letting my caretaker know what you’re thankful for — she loves comments even more than I like puppy cookies!
Or, if you have your own Thankful Thursday post, link it up! Woof!
Shared on Black Tag Diaries