Are you looking for inspiration for crafts to do with kids?
Ready to get out the scissors, markers, and glue and watch their creativity unfold?
Crafting is a wonderful opportunity for kids to work on fine motor skills, strengthen hand muscles, and show off their creativity as well.
Below you’ll find a few of our favorite fun kid crafts below to share with your own kids.
Since holiday crafts are always popular, you can find all my holiday and seasonal crafts by clicking the links below.
- Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Easter Crafts
- Halloween Crafts & Activities
- Valentine’s Day Crafts
- Fall (coming soon)
- Spring (coming soon)
- Summer Crafts & Activities
- Winter Crafts
The crafts below are perfect for preschool and even toddler crafts. Be sure to also check out the cardboard tube and paper plate craft sections for other craft ideas for preschoolers.
- Pig Shape Craft
- Vegetable Stamping
- Cupcake Liner Flower
- Shape Owl Craft
- Handprint Sheep
- Simple Shape Stick Puppets
- What Make Me Special Handprint Craft
Duct Tape Crafts
- Cardboard & Tape Helmet (perfect for dress-up & pretend play)
- Picture Frame
- DIY Sit-Upon
- Water Bottle Holder
- 20 Colorful Duct Tape Crafts for School
Plastic Bottle Crafts for Kids
Cardboard Tube Crafts (Paper Roll Crafts)
- Bunny Rabbit
- Cars – Inspired by the Disney Movie
- Dragon Craft – It really flies!
- Tissue Paper & Paper Roll Flowers
- Sheep Craft
Paper Plate Crafts for Kids
- Cat in the Hat
- Feathery Flower
- Masks (on the way!)
- Puffer Fish
- Silly Monsters
- Spider Webs
- Summer Paper Plate Crafts
- Turtle Puppet
- Hand Print Wreath
More Kid Crafts
DIY 14″ Doll Sandals (fits American Girl Wellie Wishers doll)
Fairy Crafts — the ultimate collection for fairy lovers
Felt Pizzas — Perfect for that play kitchen
Firefly — Really glows!
Rock Trolls — Inspired by Disney’s Frozen Movie
Art Ideas for Kids
Our Favorite Kid Craft Materials