When October rolls around each year, kids everywhere start to get excited about Halloween.
On this page you will find all the Halloween posts from my site.
And since the big day isn’t until the 31st, you have plenty of time to try out a few fun Halloween activities and crafts as you and your child count down to the big day.
Halloween Learning Activities
- Halloween STEM Activities — Discover how to make a pumpkin volcano, engineer a pumkin pulley, and do a vanishing ghost experiment this October. Plus, you will find tons of other fun ghostly STEM activities for October.
- Monster Math — Here’s a fun way to work on addition practice with a monster twist. This activity is perfect for preschool-1st grade.
- Pumpkin Activities — Find over 10 fun activities with pumpkins. Do pumpkins float or sink? Use pumpkin seeds for math, and discover why your child should hammer nails into a pumpkin.
- Halloween-Themed Sight Word Tic-Tac-Toe — Simple way to work on sight words with a fun holiday twist.
Halloween Activities for Kids
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt — Kids of all ages will love this fun scavenger hunt idea where they go on a ghost hunt.
- Googly Eye Slime — Does your child love slime? This super simple liquid starch slime recipe is oodles of fun for October.
- Halloween Sensory Bin — All those little trinkets at the dollar store are perfect for this simple sensory bin. And, they can still be given out as party favors or trick-or-treat items afterwards.
Halloween Party Ideas for Kids
- Kids Halloween Party Games — Find out how you can make a quick and easy Feed the Monster game and 3 more DIY games that are fun to play with the kids after school or to use at a party.
- Kids Halloween Party Ideas — From DIY decorations, party games, and yummy treats, you’ll find everything you need to host a party they’ll remember for years to come.
- Alternatives to Trick-or-Treating — Weather keeping you inside this year? Here are 10 ideas to make Halloween awesome without going trick-or-treating.
Halloween Crafts for Kids
- Preschool Halloween Crafts — Preschoolers will love making their very own Pop up Pumpkin to play with. They’ll also giggle at the Purple People Eater Puppet and Funny Faced Pumpkins you’ll find in this collection of not spooky crafts for preschoolers.
- Paper Plate Spider Web and Pom-Pom Spider — Work on fine motor skills while building a spider web. Then create a cute, fuzzy spider to go with it.
- Paper Plate Monsters — Kids of all ages will have fun designing their own monster in this simple paper plate craft.
- 20 Spider Crafts & Activities — October is the perfect time for some creepy-crawly spider crafts. Kids of all ages will have fun with these.
- Play Dough Monsters — This preschool Halloween craft idea is a fun way to show kids that not all monsters are scary.
- DIY Cardboard Helmet — It’s fun and easy to make your very own cardboard helmet to use as part of a DIY costume.