It is a beautiful day today, and I feel the need to get my kids outdoors. So today’s Thankful Thursday post is short and sweet:
1. I’m thankful for the renewed health of my family. (And that my son is no longer chugging his milk so fast he pukes…)
2. I’m thankful that my mother-in-law is doing okay after her triple bypass surgery.
3. I’m thankful for the beautiful weather we are having today.
4. I’m thankful for my husband who works hard so I can be a SAHM.
5. I’m thankful it’s springtime; I love seeing the flowering trees, daffodils, and the green in the grass. (Although my allergies don’t always love them…)
Have some thankful thoughts of your own? Add them in the comments section, or if you’ve done your own post, leave a link to your site!
Have a wonderful day!
Alessandra@ Tribal Times says
So thankful that we had a productive positive week at our house! And it’s Spring finally!
Lisa @ Two Bears Farm says
Stopping by from Mom Loop. Love your list of thankfuls!
I am thankful for my college aged daughter, who is coming home for spring break today. How does she want to spend it? By coming with me this weekend to attend our church’s women’s retreat. Isn’t that wonderful? I can recall being a 19 year old and wanting to be as far away from my mom as possible. Not that I didn’t love her, its just that I thought it wasn’t very cool to be around her and her friends for very long.
I am grateful for such a daughter that loves to spend time with me. I know I am blessed.
Karen L Kay says
[MOM LOOP COMMENT FOLLOW]
I love Thankful Thursdays!
I am thankful for a wonderful new friend who has helped our family through a rough time lately.
Love it! It’s so important to be thankful. I, too, am thankful my family is healthy–it’s all I really need. 🙂
Stopping over from Mom Loop Friday. You can stop back at http://www.talkingkids.org.