It is a beautiful day today, and I feel the need to get my kids outdoors. So today’s Thankful Thursday post is short and sweet:
1. I’m thankful for the renewed health of my family. (And that my son is no longer chugging his milk so fast he pukes…)
2. I’m thankful that my mother-in-law is doing okay after her triple bypass surgery.
3. I’m thankful for the beautiful weather we are having today.
4. I’m thankful for my husband who works hard so I can be a SAHM.
5. I’m thankful it’s springtime; I love seeing the flowering trees, daffodils, and the green in the grass. (Although my allergies don’t always love them…)
Have some thankful thoughts of your own? Add them in the comments section, or if you’ve done your own post, leave a link to your site!
Have a wonderful day!