Thanks for your interest in working with There’s Just One Mommy.
I love sharing product reviews and giveaways with my readers — especially family and child-friendly products. Sponsored post opportunities are also available.
If you have a product that you believe my family and readers would be interested in, I’d love to hear about it!
For your reference, I am a 40 something former middle school teacher turned homeschooling mom.
I have a 10 year-old son and 11 year-old daughter. One hard-working husband and father, a spoiled dog, and a cat complete our family.
Why work with There’s Just One Mommy?
When you choose There’s Just One Mommy to promote your brand, you can be sure you will be getting quality work.
A lot of time and effort is put into each sponsored post to make sure it is personal and highlights your product’s strengths.
In the review I will link back to your site/product and provide information on how to purchase the product. I will also post personal pictures of the product being used by my family.
All sponsored posts and reviews are also posted on several social networking sites including: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram.
Check my site statistics for page view information from Google Analytics and stats regarding social media followings.
- We disclose and follow FTC policies.
- A full-sized product is required to test and review so I can give an honest review of the product; it will not be returned.
- Please allow 4 weeks for the product review to be posted. If you have a specific date in mind, please let me know ahead of time so I can accommodate your request.
- There’s Just One Mommy is NOT responsible for shipping charges. Any packages received C.O.D. will be returned.
- Negative reviews will not be posted, but honest opinions about features we may not like will be included in the review. If, for some reason, an honest positive review can not be written, you will be contacted.
- There’s Just One Mommy reserves the right not to post a review if the above terms have not been met.
- Giveaways are a great opportunity for a product/company to gain more attention than a review by itself. All giveaways will be actively promoted through social networking sites.
- Most giveaways will run for 2 weeks unless you specify otherwise.
- You must ship the giveaway prize directly to the winner; There’s Just One Mommy is not responsible for shipping prizes.
Here are just a few of the reviews and sponsored posts I’ve written:
- Teach Your Kids to Code with Bitsbox
- Give the Gift of Creativity with Beados
- Back to School Shopping with WaterWipes and Target
- Book Review for Princess Rosie’s Rainbows
- VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch Review
Do you have a great product you think I or my readers may be interested in?
If so, please e-mail me at email@example.com