This week I’m thankful for:
- A few days of cooler temperatures
- Energy to build a lower level to the flower bed
- A Great Memorial Day weekend sale on mulch (and boy, did those 8 bags go fast!)
- Clearance sale plants for less than half their normal prices
- Beautiful weather for a family cookout over the weekend
- Plenty of attention for 2 little ones from both sets of grandparents
- Finally finding a Little Mermaid swimsuit that fits my own little mermaid
- And strawberries galore
Now it’s your turn.
What are you thankful for this week?
As always, you can leave a comment or feel free to link up your own thankful posts!