This week I’m thankful for:
- A few days of cooler temperatures
- Energy to build a lower level to the flower bed
- A Great Memorial Day weekend sale on mulch (and boy, did those 8 bags go fast!)
- Clearance sale plants for less than half their normal prices
- Beautiful weather for a family cookout over the weekend
- Plenty of attention for 2 little ones from both sets of grandparents
- Finally finding a Little Mermaid swimsuit that fits my own little mermaid
- And strawberries galore
Now it’s your turn.
What are you thankful for this week?
As always, you can leave a comment or feel free to link up your own thankful posts!
This week I’m linked with Black Tag Diaries, The Fontenot Four, Divas with a Purpose, and Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson, Reading List
Great list! Those strawberries look absolutely deelish!!!
They are soooo sweet! 🙂
Thanks for linking up this week!
I’m impressed with all your gardening! I don’t have a yard right now, as I live in an apartment. But, even when I did, I never did any gardening!
Thank you. It really sounds like more than it is… 🙂 Our little strawberry patch is really going strong, though!
Last year we had 3 strawberries total…so the kids are tickled pink every time we go out and pick this year! 🙂
I found her a mermaid swim suit a few weeks ago — but it was too small and we had to take it back. She was heartbroken. I was super excited when we found one that fit at the consignment shop.
The strawberries look GREAT! We harvested some earlier this week too! Though not near that many. 🙂
I just made freezer jam with the kids — yum!
They only lasted a couple days, but it was nice!
I love that you gave cuttings to your friends! So wonderful to be able to share what we have!