It’s Thankful Thursday once again! This week I have a very special than you going out to A Hootie Hoot for giving me the Stylish Blogger Award. I just started blogging at the beginning of this year, and I am super excited to receive this award.
Stylish Blogger Award
There are rules that go along with winning this award. Here they are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers, or less, up to you.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Seven Things about Me:
1. I have lived in Ohio all my life.
2. I was a school teacher for 11 years, 8 of it in middle school.
3. I NEVER pictured myself a SAHM until I had to go back to work after our daughter was born; now I can’t imagine life any other way.
4. I followed all the “don’t sleep with your baby” rules with our daughter, and when our second child was born I threw all those out the window and took a nap with the baby every day, and slept many a night with him. Rules are meant to be broken!
5. I met my husband in college; he was my tae kwon do instructor.
6. Before kids I was involved in two different pistol shooting leagues; I haven’t had time to go back yet…
7. I NEED my cocoa fix in the morning before I can really function.
Here are the blogs I’ve awarded:
7. One Brownie at a Time
9. Frantic Mommy
12. Ask Anna
14. Strawberry Freckles
Go ahead, check ’em out – they are all worth the visit!
And if you see yourself on the list and haven’t heard from me yet, I’m on my way to your site! (I’m just waiting for Daddy to get home and entertain the little ones!)
Thanks again to A Hootie Hoot!