It’s been a long week of stomach problems here at OneMommy’s house… Nothing like a good Thankful Thursday post to put things in perspective!
- I am thankful our living room couch pulls out into a bed., pokey little springs and all; at least I’ve had somewhere to sleep in my attempt to not get as sick as my husband.
- I am thankful for gigantic cans of Lysol. I’ve done my share of green cleaning products, but when it comes to stomach viruses, I’m a Lysol girl! I can’t even count how many times the bathrooms have been cleaned and all the toys sprayed this week.
- I’m thankful that the stomach bug that has stopped here has been one that has the kids rushing to the bathroom, with the occasionally dirty undies and not the other kind. Mommy doesn’t deal well with the other kind.
- I’m thankful for that brief trip to the grocery store the other day – the only time I’ve been anywhere in almost 2 weeks right now… I made it not only b/c we were low on Gatorade, bananas, and other good for sick tummy items, but I was desperately hoping the kids would nap on the way home. And they did! (And I’m so glad there were no tummy issues while we were out and about.)
- I’m thankful for the laughs my kids have given me this week. Just a moment ago as we were reading Hop on Pop I asked my daughter if she could say “Timbuktu.” Her answer? “Timbukone!” Love it!
Now for my favorite part of Thankful Thursday… It’s your turn! What are you thankful for this week?