Ever have one of those days where things are a little crazy? Could things have gone worse? Yesterday was one of those days for me, and I’m thankful things didn’t turn out worse.
- I’m thankful that my dog didn’t get hit by the truck that flew past as she chased the cat across the street. (Boy, can I yell loud! Too bad the dog doesn’t listen when hot in pursuit.)
- I’m thankful that the Christmas present for my BIL that was left in the driveway instead of on our covered porch, even though it was pouring rain, wasn’t ruined. (Thank goodness Amazon wraps books in plastic before putting them in the box!)
- I’m thankful that my daughter’s naturally curly hair turned out to look okay after I cut it yesterday. (The people who cut little kids’ hair should get paid double! They just CAN’T stand still!)
- I’m thankful the package I opened and at first I thought was my gift for my sister, delivered to the wrong address, wound up actually being from her to me! (So funny! Just about the same present for each other!)
- I’m thankful I finally got the goetta cooked yesterday, even with all the craziness going on. (I just had to start it after dinner and finally finished around 11:00 last night.)
Got something you’re thankful for today? Maybe something that could have turned out worse?