Happy Thursday! The past few weeks I’ve been combining my Thankful Thursday posts with some writing prompts (like how we got our pet). This week I’m making it short and sweet so I can hug on my kids more!
- I’m thankful for Frosty the Snowman – the movie, I don’t really know the guy personally. This week it has brought joy to both of my kids several times, and allowed me a few moments to regroup.
- I’m thankful that my husband was able to stop at the grocery store on his way home from work Wednesday morning. Bread is one of those comfort foods for our toddler, and we were out.
- I’m thankful for cocoa. Seriously. I need that warm, chocolaty fix in the morning.
- I’m thankful that I hit 200 GFC followers this week. Woo-hoo! (Even though GFC is going away in March, I’m still tickled about this.)
- I’m thankful I got to see how excited the kids were with the little gifts St. Nick brought this week. Can’t wait to see them at Christmas!
Your turn! What are you thankful for this week?
I am thankful for good health! Passing on some blog love! I know you just hit 200 followers but I really enjoy your blog and wanted to pass on a fun award! Stop by to check it out!