I am tired of all the negative on the news lately; let’s get some positive into the week! Time for a Thankful Thursday post!
This week I am thankful…
- …that both of my kids were excited for swim lessons to start back up. Having a happy little boy who is smiling ear to ear as we get ready to do “Alligator, alligator, jump off the wall” is a lot better than a grumpy little boy who wants no part in being there.
- …that the tummy issues both of my little ones had earlier stopped with the running to the potty route. This is one mommy who does not deal with the alternative…
- …for the librarian who helped us find books about thunderstorms this week. I’m hoping they help my youngest, as the spring storms as just beginning!
- …that my husband filled the tank up on my car when he was out. That’s one less stop I have to make with the kids the next time we drive somewhere.
- …that I was able to fix the stones at the end of the flower bed. Now to get rid of all the weeds!
Let’s spread positive thoughts today!
Leave a comment with what you are thankful for, or if you have your own thankful post, link it up below!