Ah, Thursday… Only a couple more nights and my husband will not be on night shift for a few weeks again. It’s the little things to be thankful for sometimes.
What else am I thankful for today?
1. I’m thankful that my children have cousins they are close in age to and that they get to see at least one of them on a semi-regular basis. In fact, they played together yesterday.
2. I’m thankful that we got home safely yesterday after driving through the pouring rain. There were accidents all over the highway!
3. I’m thankful that my kids and I got to spend time with my best friend in the whole world and her children this week. Five little ones running around the museum center is a blast!
4. I’m thankful that my husband spent time with the kids this morning before going downstairs to sleep… They aren’t feeling up to par right now, and the Daddy time helped. I love you, Honey!
5. I’m thankful that all the rain we’ve had lately isn’t snow. I’m ready for spring!
What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment with a link to your site if you do a Thankful Thursday post, or just leave a comment!