Thankfully, the rain has stopped! but somehow the heat and humidity have come in fast and May feels more like August… I’m hoping things cool down soon so we can get some serious spring weather and playtime outside!
With my son’s 2nd birthday quickly approaching, and drier weather, there are so many things to be thankful for this week:
1. I’m thankful for 2 wonderful years with my son. And I’m thankful for all the hugs and snuggles we’ve had (he is more of a snuggler than his sister…).
2. I’m thankful we were able to get the grass cut this week, before it got much higher (it was past my knees in the backyard).
3. I’m thankful for the time with family on Mother’s Day and the lovely card from my husband.
4. I’m thankful for my daughter’s boundless energy, and the fact that we can afford to take her to gymnastics at the YMCA to get some of that energy out…
5. I’m thankful we have a sitter for tonight so my husband and I can have “date night” – Mommy needs a little break!
6. I’m thankful for our military men and women and all they do. (Don’t forget to wear red tomorrow!)
7. I’m thankful for my mother-in-law’s continued recovery.
8. I’m thankful for my sister, who has discovered the world of coupons and calls to tell me tips and actually sends me all her extra coupons in the mail!
I could go on, but I want to know, what are you thankful for this week?